Skip to Main Content

Auto Property Damage Insurance

The Auto Property Damage Program covers physical damage to University owned vehicles. Coverage is requested by registering the vehicle with Fleet Services and one deductible amount applies. A premium is charged once per year. 

Note: property damage to non-University vehicles caused by a University vehicle is covered by the Liability Insurance Programs.